Harman Coal Stoker DVC-500 Direct Vent
Do you want the BTU output of coal but don't have a chimney?? Do you want a unit that can burn clean, high-heat, low ash, anthracite coal?? Do you want one that looks nice enough to set in your den?? The Harman DVC-500 Direct Vent Coal Stoker has everything you want.
This is a stove that uses 100% outside air for combustion, a safe, airtight heating system with computerized temperature control. It has a Harman engineered air wash system to keep the glass clean longer than other coal stoves and an extra large glass door for an enhanced, more satisfying view of the fire. Fill the 93lb. hopper and relax in warmth for days with fewer trips to empty ashes from the oversized ash pan.
The DVC-500 is also a coal stove that you can situate in more places in your home than was possible before. Its direct vent system installed with a manufactured class A chimney enables installation without the need for an expensive masonry chimney . Its attractive design and good looks stand alone among other coal burning heating appliances. The DVC-500 is truly unique, The first "Living Room" coal stoker.
The DVC-500 Is Your "Living Room" Coal Stoker
The Harman DVC-500 Features:
- Direct Venting.
- Masonry Chimney Not Required When Used With Manufactured Class A Chimney.
- ASTM E-1509 Mobile Home Approved.
- 100% Outside Air For Combustion.
- Computerized Temperature Control.
- Airtight For Added Safety And Efficiency.
- Special Harman Air wash System For Clearer Fire Viewing.
- Optional Battery Backup System.
- Oversized, Easier To Use Ash pan.
- Large 93 Pound Coal Hopper.
- Engineered Harman Tough.
- Ultra-Reliable Operation.
- Burns For Over 80 Hours.
- Enhanced Durability.
- Optional Decorative Tiles.
- Standard 6 Year 100% Transferable Limited Warranty